Discover a canine haven at Woofster Dive into expert tips on dog care, training, and health. Join a community of dog lovers sharing stories and celebrating the special bond with our four-legged friends.
I’m Amy. I’m a married, 40-something with a strong compassion for animals, especially dogs. I live in Pennsylvania with my husband. My dream job would be to have a dog sanctuary to rescue dogs in need and to help those struggling to care for their own dogs. Currently owned by 2 miniature schnauzers, Mollie and Ace. I like to write. And I like to introduce cool things to people. That is the impetus for this website.
If we can collaborate on anything, please
- Help you and the animals around you live your best lives.
- Answer your questions about pet gear, nutrition, safety, behavior, and anything else pet-related
- Provide you with the most up-to-date pet information backed by real research and science
- Help you solve your pet problems
- Help you find the right gear and equipment for you and your pet
- Keep your pets healthy with up to date science-backed research and information on food, diet, and nutrition
Who We Are
We are an international team of pet and animal lovers and enthusiasts who believe that our animal friends (furry, feathered, scaled, or anything in between) deserve the very best.
Our writing team includes practicing veterinarians & vet technicians, animal trainers specializing in animal psychology, & people who are passionate about the well-being of animals, big and small.
We offer practical and helpful advice – backed by research and science – and we provide sources to the research data we find to ensure you are always getting the best and most accurate information and knowledge. We cover topics like nutrition, safety, equipment, and behavior on pets of all sizes, from hamsters to horses.